[NFBofSC] Interview with spirit radio

Demetrius Williford santez1981 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 15:43:59 UTC 2022

Hello  everyone I wanted to share A interview that Mr. Cary Burris and myself pretaped for September 11 at the hours of 8 AM until 8:30 AM. This interview will speak about some history of the national Federation of the blind Of South Carolina as well as the NFB as a whole. We also spoke about The Anderson Chapter Upcoming events.  You  can download the app which is called spirit radio or go to their website which is www. Spiritradio105.1.com once you get on the site click on listen now. Also if you would like you can stream this interview on your echo or Google device just ask your Device to play Spirit radio on tune in.

https://spirit1051.com/