[NFBofSC] Interview with spirit radio

kicrawley.nfb at gmail.com kicrawley.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 17:59:13 UTC 2022

Good afternoon,
I think the issue may be that the interview was pre-taped and not meant to air until 8:00AM on Sunday. I have included what seems to be the correct locations below.
Spirit Radio Website: https://spirit1051.com/
Listen LIVE: https://spirit1051.com/listen/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Spirit-Radio-1051FM-1390AM-WABB-112602403615117/
Congratulations on the opportunity Demetrius!

Sincerely,

Kristopher I. Crawley

At Large Board Member: National Federation Of The Blind Of SC
President: SC Communities of Faith Division
Co-Chair: SC Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
Email: KICrawley.NFB at Gmail.com
Phone/Text: (803) 220-1727
NFB of SC Pages
Visit our Website