[NFBofSC] Braille Afghan Fundraiser

Jamie Allison nfbsccherokeejamie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 17:53:54 UTC 2022

Good Friday afternoon, all

I wanted to send some updated info about the Braille afghan that was on
display at state convention and to give some more specific info for the
drawing. The Braille Literacy Committee is overwhelmed at the response that
the afghan received during state convention! Many were able to examine it
and quite a number of you went ahead and purchased chances to win! You may
continue to send in money for this to David at the Center or through the
PayPal link. Please be sure to note either way that the money goes to the
Braille afghan fundraiser. Chances to win are 1 for $10 and 3 for $25 and
also include an email or a phone number. We will draw for the winner during
the Fall Board retreat in November. You need not be present to win. It has
been noted before that the proceeds will benefit the NFB of SC, however,
they will be set aside for Braille Literacy related projects.

Thanks so much to everyone who has already supported our committee and we
can't wait to hear from anyone interested in joining once committees reform
in October.

--
Jamie R. Allison, MAAA
She/her/hers

With love, hope, and determination we, in the National Federation of the
Blind, will turn our dreams into reality!