[NFBofSC] Palmetto Connects

Marty McKenzie marty2music at outlook.com
Tue Sep 20 22:32:02 UTC 2022

Good Evening Everyone!

Our next Palmetto Connects will take place Thursday September 22, 2022 at 7:30 p.m. on the Federation Center Zoom platform. The newly elected board will each have 3 minutes to share information about themselves with you. Then, chapter and division presidents will each have a minute to share their plans for Blind Equality Achievement Month. Please come out and meet your board and learn what other chapters and divisions are doing during the month of October. The Zoom link and call-in numbers are below for your convenience.

NFB of SC Zoom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777
Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)
+13017158592,,8032543777# US (Germantown)

I look forward to speaking with you on Thursday!

My Best,

Marty