[NFBofSC] FW: NFB President’s Notebook - Week of 09/20/2022

Marty McKenzie marty2music at outlook.com
Tue Sep 20 22:34:59 UTC 2022

Good Evening All,

Please see the President’s Notebook from President Riccobono. Please take note of the strategic survey included. Everyone is requested to complete this. You can do so online or by calling the National office. All necessary information is included. There is other important information included as well.

My Best,

Marty