[NFBofSC] Hurricane Ian

Sarah Massengale skmassengale at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:49:32 UTC 2022

Just a note on the app, there are some areas that aren’t totally accessible, but it is usable for the most part.  It may just be that you have to come up with a few work arounds when using it.

Sarah K Massengale
Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies, CPACC
District 6 Board Member, National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina
(803) 410-2735
skmassengale at gmail.com