[NFBofSC] Hurricane Ian

Marty McKenzie marty2music at outlook.com
Fri Sep 30 19:18:36 UTC 2022

Good Afternoon All,

The storm is raging outside as Ian made land-fall approximately 15 minutes ago near Georgetown, South Carolina. There are South Carolinians who do not have power, phone or internet service during this time. As a Federation Family, let us take time to check on our members who are more severely impacted by this storm. It is important that we take care of each other during this difficult time. Please reach out and see if there is anything you can do for those who may need it the most.

If I can assist in any way, please call me at (843-939-8091 or e-mail me at marty2music at outlook.com<mailto:marty2music at outlook.com>.

My Best,

Marty