[NFBofSC] FW: It's Party Time! Happy Birthday Sunrise and Shine Thursday April 13th at 9:00 AM - We'll have cake, games and yes, presents! See inside for details

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Apr 12 09:58:30 UTC 2023

>From our friends in Florida!

Steve Cook

Krispy Kreme

Friends of SC Association of Guide Dog Users, you're invited to take part in
the most delicious fundraiser of the year. By ordering a dozen (or two)
original glazed doughnuts, 50% of the order will be donated back to SC
Association of Guide Dog Users! You can get your dozens using our
fundraising sales page below.

https://www.groupraise.com/offer-campaigns/10563-sc-association-of-guide-dog
-users-krispy-kreme-digital-dozens