[NFBofSC] National Convention

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Aug 5 12:25:22 UTC 2023

Hi All,

On the August 2023 presidential release, President Riccobono talked about a
survey to sum up the 2023, national convention experience. He asked those of
us who attended the convention, either in person or virtually to complete
the survey to help the planning for future conventions. We could go to the
NFB web site at nfb.org, and then click on the convention page, or complete
the survey by phone by calling (229) 632-7878 or toll free at (833)
632-7878.  It would be great if people share this information for people
that do not have Email access and can use the call in service to complete
the survey!

Steve Cook

Echo/Ring Prize!!!

For a small donation of only $5,  your name will be entered in to the
drawing once, but wait there is more! If you would like your name entered in
to the drawing 3 times, please make a donation of $10! Go to the below link
to donate! Be sure to put in the field labelled "Send a note with your
contribution" Echo/Ring. If Echo/Ring is not in the above field, your
donation to the general CSTD account will be greatly appreciated!

 <https://nfbofsc.org/donate> Donate | National Federation of the Blind of
South Carolina (nfbofsc.org)

Our drawing will take place at our NFB of SC State Convention Banquet on
Saturday, August 19, 2023 in Columbia, SC. You do not have to be present to
win!!! If you are not in attendance at the state convention, your prize will
be mailed shortly after the convention concludes.