[NFBofSC] Exhibit Hall!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Aug 5 13:16:28 UTC 2023

Hi All,

The Computer Science & Technology Division (CSTD) and the SC Association of
Guide Dog users (SCAGDU) will be sharing a table at our NFB of SC State
Convention. We hope you will stop by and see us! SCAGDU will be selling USB
charging blocks for $5 and the CSTD will be selling Echo/Ring tickets for $5
or 3 for $10!

Steve Cook

Echo/Ring Prize!!!

For a small donation of only $5,  your name will be entered in to the
drawing once, but wait there is more! If you would like your name entered in
to the drawing 3 times, please make a donation of $10! Go to the below link
to donate! Be sure to put in the field labelled "Send a note with your
contribution" Echo/Ring. If Echo/Ring is not in the above field, your
donation to the general CSTD account will be greatly appreciated!

 <https://nfbofsc.org/donate> Donate | National Federation of the Blind of
South Carolina (nfbofsc.org)

Our drawing will take place at our NFB of SC State Convention Banquet on
Saturday, August 19, 2023 in Columbia, SC. You do not have to be present to
win!!! If you are not in attendance at the state convention, your prize will
be mailed shortly after the convention concludes.