[NFBofSC] Resolutions

William Diggs parnelldiggs at icloud.com
Sun Aug 13 19:17:13 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

As the State Convention approaches, you are invited to forward any resolution ideas, or suggestions, for consideration by the Resolutions Committee at its meeting on Friday afternoon, August 18, at the Embassy Suites. All are invited to attend. Please refer to your convention agenda for meeting time and room number.  While the Committee is capable of drafting resolutions at the Friday afternoon meeting,  you are strongly encouraged to email your ideas to me in advance at ParnellDiggs at iCloud.com.  You may also call me at 843-267-2018  with your ideas or suggestions. Resolutions receiving favorable consideration by the Committee will then be considered by the State Convention in a  convention general session later in the  weekend. I look forward to seeing you there!
Yours in the Movement,
Parnell Diggs
Sent from my iPhone