[NFBofSC] 2023 State Convention Agenda

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Aug 13 21:44:44 UTC 2023

Hi Federation Family!

Attached is a copy of the 2023 NFB of SC State Convention. If you are unable
to make it in person the Saturday and Sunday sessions will be streamed on
the below platform.

NFB of SC Zoom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

Steve Cook

Echo/Ring Prize!!!

For a small donation of only $5,  your name will be entered in to the
drawing once, but wait there is more! If you would like your name entered in
to the drawing 3 times, please make a donation of $10! Go to the below link
to donate! Be sure to put in the field labelled "Send a note with your
contribution" Echo/Ring. If Echo/Ring is not in the above field, your
donation to the general CSTD account will be greatly appreciated!

Donate | National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina (nfbofsc.org)
<https://nfbofsc.org/donate>

Our drawing will take place at our NFB of SC State Convention Banquet on
Saturday, August 19, 2023 in Columbia, SC. You do not have to be present to
win!!! If you are not in attendance at the state convention, your prize will
be mailed shortly after the convention concludes.