[NFBofSC] Computer Science & Technology Division Meeting

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Aug 13 21:52:45 UTC 2023

Hi Federation Family and Friends!

Will you be attending our NFB of SC 2023 State Convention in person and have
technology questions? Well if you do, we hope you will join us at our
Computer Science and Technology Division meeting in Salon G at 3:00 on
Friday, August 18, 2023! This year we will have people to assist you with
your questions at different stations through out the room!

Steve Cook

Echo/Ring Prize!!!

For a small donation of only $5,  your name will be entered in to the
drawing once, but wait there is more! If you would like your name entered in
to the drawing 3 times, please make a donation of $10! Go to the below link
to donate! Be sure to put in the field labelled "Send a note with your
contribution" Echo/Ring. If Echo/Ring is not in the above field, your
donation to the general CSTD account will be greatly appreciated!

 <https://nfbofsc.org/donate> Donate | National Federation of the Blind of
South Carolina (nfbofsc.org)

Our drawing will take place at our NFB of SC State Convention Banquet on
Saturday, August 19, 2023 in Columbia, SC. You do not have to be present to
win!!! If you are not in attendance at the state convention, your prize will
be mailed shortly after the convention concludes.