[NFBofSC] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Blind and low-vision adults needed for research study on safe and accessible photo sharing

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 14 20:25:07 UTC 2023

Steve Cook

Echo/Ring Prize!!!

For a small donation of only $5,  your name will be entered in to the drawing once, but wait there is more! If you would like your name entered in to the drawing 3 times, please make a donation of $10! Go to the below link to donate! Be sure to put in the field labelled “Send a note with your contribution” Echo/Ring. If Echo/Ring is not in the above field, your donation to the general CSTD account will be greatly appreciated!

Donate | National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina (nfbofsc.org) <https://nfbofsc.org/donate>

Our drawing will take place at our NFB of SC State Convention Banquet on Saturday, August 19, 2023 in Columbia, SC. You do not have to be present to win!!! If you are not in attendance at the state convention, your prize will be mailed shortly after the convention concludes.