[NFBofSC] Senior Division at State Convention

Melanie Torrance melanietorrance at icloud.com
Wed Aug 16 00:20:23 UTC 2023

The Senior Division will be meeting at 1:00 pm on Friday, August 18th in Salon F. Also, we will have a table in the Exhibit Hall, where we will be selling raffle tickets for a Kindle Fire Tablet. We will also be selling our White Cane Coffee. Raffle tickets for the Kindle Fire are 1 for $5 and 3 for $10. Second and third place winners for the Raffle will receive at $75 and $50 Amazon gift card respectively.
Melanie Torrance, DAN Committee Chair will also have available a risk assessment for Type 2 Diabetes. Please stop by our table at the exhibit hall!

Sent from Melanie's i phone