[NFBofSC] Early bird holiday gift shop, convention specials

Linda Dizzley ldizzley at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 19 03:10:37 UTC 2023

Greetings all, support the Lee County chapter of the national Federation of the blind by stopping by its table in the convention exhibit hall during our state convention and shop early with great deals and also get the opportunity to win wonderful gifts without two dollar drawing. These gifts include Dallas cowboy lamps Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Steelers lamp massage bedroom slippers Mary Kay Pampering handset worth over $100 and much much more.

You may choose the gift that you would like to enter your tickets in and the tickets are two dollars each or three for five.

Sent from my iPhone

We hope to see you there bright and early in the morning while these great wonderful gifts last.