[NFBofSC] senior division fundraisers

frankandshelley51 at gmail.com frankandshelley51 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 18:15:36 UTC 2023

Good afternoon all,

It is hard to believe in approximately two weeks the 2023 NFB of SC state
convention will be in full swing.  The NFB of SC Senior division would love
for you to stop by our table in the exhibit area to see what we have to
offer conventioneers this year.  The Senior division is currently conducting
a raffle for a Kindle Fire Hd (first prize), $75 Amazon gift card (second
prize), and a $50 Amazon gift card (third prize).  Tickets are one for $5 or
three tickets for $10.  The drawing will take place sometime during the
state convention.

The Senior division will also be selling White Cane coffee throughout the
convention.  We will have a variety of boxes of K-cups, single serving
packets of ground coffee, and hot chocolate.

As in past years, the Senior division will be sharing our table with the
Diabetic Action Network (DAN( committee.  The (DAN) committee will be
conducting screnings for type 2 diabetics as well as providing information.

Please do not forget to stop by our table in the exhibit area.  We would
love to say hello and have you participate in our fundraisers!

Shelley Coppel

President, NFB of SC Senior division