[NFBofSC] Attention all We Kare Committee Members!!!

Melinda Jones melindajones0571 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 10:15:26 UTC 2023

Attention all We Kare Committee Members!!!

Your presence is being requested for a special meeting in reference to our
upcoming fundraiser. This meeting will take place today, Thursday, August
31, 2023 at 6 PM on the Nfb of SC zoom platform.
Thank you in advance for your support! Talk to you soon!

Best regards,
Cochairs, Melinda Jones, and Pathronda Anderson NFB of SZ Zoom room

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777#US (New York)