[NFBofSC] 🍿 **Join Us for the Double Good Popcorn Fundraiser!**

Melinda Jones melindajones0571 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 04:17:13 UTC 2023

🍿 **Join Us for the Double Good Popcorn Fundraiser!**

📅 **When:**
Begins FRIDAY December 1st  at 5 PM and ends ⏰TUESDAY December 5th at 5 PM

📍 **Where:** Online

🎉 The NFB of SC At Large Chapter invites you to our Double Good Popcorn
fundraiser! Support our cause to raise awareness and provide essential
resources for the visually impaired and blind community.

👉 **How to Participate:**
Please click the below
link
https://linktr.ee/nfbofsc.atlargechapter?utm_source=linktree_profile_share&ltsid=26062bd6-224a-4ce5-afd7-959b090e16e3
(
https://linktr.ee/nfbofsc.atlargechapter?utm_source=linktree_profile_share&ltsid=26062bd6-224a-4ce5-afd7-959b090e16e3
)

📧 **Inquiries or Assistance:**
For any questions, please contact
1. David Bundy 803-447-7629

2. Melanie Torrence
803-908-6656

3. Melinda Jon
es
864-978-3230

🙏 Thank you in advance for your generous support! Together, we can make a
difference in our community.