[NFBofSC] Washington Seminar

Anna Price annahprice97 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 15:53:36 UTC 2023

Hello my Federation Family!
Washington Seminar is fast approaching!! If you are interested in
joining our team to DC in 2024, or if you have questions, please text me at
(803) 413-9133, email me here, or attend the Legislation and Advocacy
committee call meeting tonight at 7pm. We want to be as solidified and as
organized as possible so please reach out to me with any questions,
comments or concerns!! Looking forward to another successful year!!
Thank you
*Anna H. Price*
National Federation of the Blind of SC Legislative and Advocacy Committee
|| Co-Chair
National Federation of the Blind of SC ll Legislative Director

 "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
- Aesop