[NFBofSC] NFB of SC Seniors division meeting

frankandshelley51 at gmail.com frankandshelley51 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 18:00:03 UTC 2023

Good afternoon Seniors,

Due to the holiday season, the December meeting of the NFB of SC Seniors
division scheduled for tomorrow has been canceled.  The next meeting of the
Seniors division will be held on January 18, 2024, at 2:00 pm.

I would also like to remind everyone, membership dues of $5 are due by
December 31.  If you have any questions regarding dues, feel free to contact
me (303) 819-9795 or email me

frankandshelley51 at gmail.com.

Finally, Frank and I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New
Year!

Shelley Coppel, President NFB of SC Seniors division