[NFBofSC] Celebrating Andrew D Adams' Remarkable Achievement!

Melinda Jones melindajones0571 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 19:02:51 UTC 2023

Celebrating Andrew D Adams' Remarkable Achievement!

Greetings NFB of SC. Family and friends!

We are thrilled to share the joyous news of Andrew D Adams' graduation on
Saturday, December 16, 2023, where he proudly received his Bachelor’s in
Social Work with honors: cum laude, from Limestone University. As the
second vice president of the Columbia Chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of South Carolina, Andrew's dedication and hard work have truly
paid off.

Join us in extending our heartfelt congratulations to Andrew on this
momentous occasion. His commitment to academic excellence, coupled with his
invaluable contributions to the community, exemplify the spirit of
leadership and service.

Let's raise our glasses in celebration of Andrew's success, wishing him
continued success and fulfillment in all his future endeavors.

Cheers,

The We Kare Committee