[NFBofSC] L&A committee call

Anna Price annahprice97 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 19:05:18 UTC 2023

Greetings Federation Family,
We are having our February L&A call this evening at 7:00 pm on the
Federation Center Zoom. We will be discussing Washington Seminar,
Legislative Breakfast planning, and more! Look forward to seeing you there!!

 Federation Center Zoom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

*Anna H. Price*
SC Association of Blind Students || Secretary/ Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind of SC Legislative and Advocacy Committee
|| Co-Chair
National Federation of the Blind of SC in Communities of Faith Division ||
Vice-President

 "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
- Aesop