[NFBofSC] Senior division meeting

Frank Coppel frankcoppel at att.net
Mon Feb 13 23:54:26 UTC 2023

Hello Seniors,

The Seniors division of the NFB of SC is excited to announce beginning this
month, the Division will be meeting on a monthly basis.  Please Join us
Thursday afternoon, February 16, at 2:00 pm on the Palmetto zoom platform
for our next scheduled meeting.

Our speaker will be Janice Bright of the Sports and recreation division, who
will be speaking on mindfulness and meditation.  Let's have a large turnout
as we kick off our new monthly meeting format.

Frank Coppel, Secretary

Palmetto Zoom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 864 878 9090

Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8648789090# US (New York)

+13017158592,,8648789090# US (Germantown