[NFBofSC] FW: [NFB-NAGDU] Come Join the National Association of Guide Dog Users Board of Director's Meeting on Sunday, February 19, 2023

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Feb 19 13:44:51 UTC 2023

Steve Cook

If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org <mailto:SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org>

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division