[NFBofSC] Parents of Blind Children

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Feb 20 00:34:25 UTC 2023

St. Patrick’s Day!  Easter! No reason at all!!!

If you are still looking for a sweet treat, please consider ordering from the PA Parents of Blind Children fundraiser at Sarris Candy!  All orders are shipped directly to you!  25% of the total sales are donated back to the Parent Division!

 <https://www.sarriscandiesfundraising.com/Group.aspx?id=10-0316> CLICK HERE

If you do not see our name, you can enter our code  10-0316

Thank you!

PA Parents of Blind Children

*********

Emily W. Gindlesperger

Do you have a special event coming up? Would you like to support PA Parents of Blind Children? Please consider buying that special treat here at our Sarris Candy Fundraiser here <https://www.sarriscandiesfundraising.com/Group.aspx?id=10-0316> .

Thank you!