[NFBofSC] IMPORTANT: Please Read -- I Have Been Spoofed

Marty McKenzie marty2music at outlook.com
Mon Feb 27 16:26:47 UTC 2023

Good Morning All,

Several people have received e-mails and texts purportedly from me this morning requesting money and gift cards. Please be aware that I will NEVER request money or gift cards from anyone via e-mail or text. You must treat these as spam items. When in doubt, always check with me via telephone. Since there is a phone number involved, the only number that you should use for me at this time is 843-939-8091.

You can verify the authenticity of the e-mail by checking the actual e-amil rather than the name that appears.

I apologize that this has happened! I am told that there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. Please share this communication with all in your circles.

My Best,

Marty