[NFBofSC] Braille Literacy Committee Reminder

Jamie Allison nfbsccherokeejamie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 15:02:10 UTC 2023

Good morning, everyone!
This is a quick reminder that the Braille Literacy Committee will be
meeting on January 9th at 6:30pm. A closer reminder and agenda will be sent
via the email list at the end of this week, however, I wanted to give
everyone as much heads up as possible so that it wouldn't be forgotten. If
we are able to get a few more members, we will be able to plan for the
spring months and will likely not have to meet in February. If you're
passionate abut Braille and are interested and just haven't gotten around
to joining us, please do! Thank you!

--
Jamie R. Allison, MAAA
She/her/hers

With love, hope, and determination we, in the National Federation of the
Blind, will turn our dreams into reality!