[NFBofSC] Braille Literacy Committee Meeting Reminder

Jamie Allison nfbsccherokeejamie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:18:12 UTC 2023

Fabulous Friday morning to all!
Friendly reminder, Braille Literacy Committee will meet this coming Monday
at 6:30pm on the Palmetto Zoom line. We would like to have a few more
attendees on this meeting, and if so, we would be better able to plan for
summer initiatives beyond the Braille Readers are Leaders contest, which is
already underway. If you have thought about joining us and haven't taken
the chance, now is a great time to! The agenda will be as follows:
Brief introductions
Update on the Braille Readers are Leaders contest
More info regarding the NFB BELL Academies to be held this summer
Discuss possibilities for summer projects or initiatives (perhaps an info
session to be held during pre-conference at state convention, which was
thought of in past years and we just haven't quite managed to make it
happen just yet).
Thanks, all!
--
Jamie R. Allison, MAAA
She/her/hers

With love, hope, and determination we, in the National Federation of the
Blind, will turn our dreams into reality!