[NFBofSC] Sumter, South Carolina transportation

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 15:52:12 UTC 2023

Hello, looking to see if anybody has recommendations. I am looking at this job on the Air Force Base here in Sumter and the biggest issue I am finding is transportation. I spoke with our local RTA but because of my address I am a few miles outside of the city limits they do not offer the door to door service. Does anybody know of other transportation companies in Sumter and/or anyone who may work on the base that would be willing to carpool.

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie
      !
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support my new business !
Tastefully simple consultant shop, host a party for your nonprofit, school, or church!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lcoley