[NFBofSC] Attention, all Charleston, South Carolina, and surrounding area, blind and visually impaired

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 02:07:40 UTC 2023

Attention Charleston members! My name is, Amy Hatten, the newly elected Vice President of Sports and Recreation Division. I would like to start hosting in-person activities such as bowling, group fitness, or other activities that may be of interest to any of you. I am open to ideas or hearing from any of you that are located in the Charleston area with ideas related to Sports and Recreation. I can be reached by text or phone call at 507-841-0297, or by email at amykhatten at hotmail.com. Please reach out if you are interested in any type of in-person activities so I can get an idea of those that may be interested in participating in future in-person activities!

I look forward in hearing from you!

Sent from my iPhone

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie
      !
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support my new business !
Tastefully simple consultant shop, host a party for your nonprofit, school, or church!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lcoley