[NFBofSC] Apple AirPod Announcement

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri Jan 27 11:01:06 UTC 2023

Hi Federation Family and Friends!

As President of the Computer Science & Technology Division here in the NFB
of SC, I would like to thank everyone that purchased a ticket for our Apple
AirPod drawing!

Now for the exciting news, On Thursday, January 26, 2023 at our monthly
meeting we drew the winner and the individual that won is

the one,

the only,

and congratulations goes to ..... Andrew Adams!!!!

Do you have a smart phone, tablet ETC! How would you like to be able to look
at your calendar on your phone for upcoming events for the NFB of SC?   Are
if you are at your desk and wondering do I have any events scheduled today
for the NFB of SC? Well, we have something that you will really like! Below
is a link to the NFB of SC Google Calendar that you can subscribe to for
upcoming events without having to visit our fabulous NFB of SC website to
check the Events Calendar. Below is the link in which you will need to
subscribe to the Events Calendar on your smart phone or computer.

<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nfbsouthcarolina%40gmail.com/priv
ate-4df60c862f41a1d9bf2e25ed4a6af1f2/basic.ics>