[NFBofSC] Saturday morning South Carolina get fit

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 11:30:05 UTC 2023

Are you ready to surround yourself with a community of like-minded individuals all on their own fitness journey? Then look no further!  The “Get Fit” sessions hosted by the SC Sports and Rec Division are not just a workout, it's a support group!   We're kicking off at 9:00am ET on Saturday January 28th and Tuesdays at 5:30pm. let's sweat, stretch, and strengthen together. We guarantee you'll leave feeling not only accomplished but also a part of something bigger.  It's scientifically proven* that working out with friends is way more fun.  So, don't workout alone, workout with a crew!
🚨 click here to connect via Zoom.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=TkZqZDZKOERvNzJsOUZIcWo3aGExdz09.

Or click here for our one Church mobile and call in.

+1 (929) 205-6099,,8648789090#

#GetFiT #Workout #Fitness #AllAgesWelcome #AllFitnessLevels #SupportGroup   *may not be scientifically proven

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie
      !
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support my new business !
Tastefully simple consultant shop, host a party for your nonprofit, school, or church!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lcoley