[NFBofSC] Mask for National Convention

Andrew Adams adams.andrewd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 17:52:02 UTC 2023

Hello, and happy Pride Month 🏳️‍🌈 With the National Convention quickly approaching, i want to ensure the health and safety of our SC members traveling to Houston.Even though it is not mentioned as much Covid is still among us. If anyone wants or is in need of individually wrapped multiple layered face mask, i have some to offer. If interested email me at adams.andrewd at gmail.com or text me at (803)269-3803. Please do not reply to this direct email!