[NFBofSC] Mark your calendar!!!

Melinda Jones melindajones0571 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 18:53:20 UTC 2023

Mark your calendar!!!

You are cordially invited to a special event hosted by the We Kare
Committee. We are excited to gather together on the NFB of SC Zoom platform
to discuss the importance of caring for others.

Date: Monday, June 5, 2023
Time: 6:00 PM

During this event, we will begin with an engaging presentation on the
topic, followed by an open discussion where everyone's thoughts and
experiences are valued. We believe that together, we can make a positive
impact on the lives of those around us.

As a token of our belief in the power of connection, we kindly request that
you bring at least one person or more whom you genuinely care about. Let's
foster an atmosphere filled with love, support, and meaningful interactions.

We look forward to your presence and active participation in this event.
Together, we can create a caring community.

Best regards,

Co-chairs: Melinda Jones and Pathronda Anderson
We Kare Committee

NFB of SZ Zoom room

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777#US (New York)