[NFBofSC] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Door Prizes for Convention

Frank Loza floza58 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 6 22:52:03 UTC 2023

From: NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of dandrews920--- via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 3:38 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Door Prizes for Convention

Hi Federationists,

Our national convention is getting close now. We’re working on the preparations for a lot of fun and interesting meetings all week long during the July 1-6 convention in Houston. One of the popular activities during general sessions and at the banquet is giving away great door prizes. We  are hoping for a lot of prizes for the general sessions. Then there will be a Texas-sized grand prize at the  banquet. As the April Braille Monitor declared, we like prizes that are “small in size and large in value.” Cash is always welcome, and prizes of all kinds should be valued at at least $25, and  no alcohol can be included. You can bring prizes with you or send them between now and the convention to the National Federation of the Blind of Texas,1600 East Highway 6, Suite 215, Alvin, Texas 77511.

Looking forward to seeing all my friends old and new in Houston, and you never know who might win a prize.

Bennett Prows