[NFBofSC] FW: NFB and ACB convention materials now available

Frank Loza floza58 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 28 18:27:26 UTC 2023

From: NFB-NEWSLINE <swhite at nfb.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2023 2:17 PM
To: Frank J Loza <floza58 at bellsouth.net>
Subject: NFB and ACB convention materials now available

Dear NFB-NEWSLINE subscriber,

We are pleased to offer the 2023 convention agendas for the National
Federation of the Blind and the American Council of the Blind. In addition
to the agendas, you will also find the NFB 2023 Resolutions, the NFB 2023
Convention Area Restaurant Guide, the NFB 2023 Convention First Timers
Guide, the NFB 2023 Convention Hotel Restaurant Menus, and the NFB 2023
Convention Sponsors and Exhibitors.

As in the past, we will offer the audio stream of the 2023 NFB convention on
NFB-NEWSLINE's phone access method. This feature can be accessed in the same
location as all of the other convention materials. All general sessions,
board of directors meeting, resolutions committee meeting, and the banquet
will be streamed. You may also find these on YouTube and on Amazon devices
by asking your devices to play "Nation's Blind".

How do I find this information on NFB-NEWSLINE?

Connect to NFB-NEWSLINE on a touch-tone phone, press five at the main menu,
and then press five again to enter national meetings of interest to the
print disabled. You will find the NFB 2023 and ACB 2023 National Convention
information you are seeking.

If you use NFB-NEWSLINE mobile, navigate to the Information Sources page and
double tap on All Publications. Near the top of the screen, you will find a
search field, search NFB or ACB. If you prefer not to use search, then swipe
to the right until you find NFB or ACB.

Be sure to visit NFB-NEWSLINE in the Exhibit Hall to get your questions
answered, sign up for a free account, update your subscriber information,
look up your codes, and interact with NFB-NEWSLINE staff. We will be located
at table locations C-26 and C-27.

Thank you, and we hope to see you in Houston!

National Federation of the Blind | nfb.org | 866-504-7300 |
nfbnewsline at nfb.org <mailto:nfbnewsline at nfb.org>