[NFBofSC] Fwd: [NFB-Conventions] Join Yoga with Becky at the NFB National Convention

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 19:39:43 UTC 2023

Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Purchase your tickets to win a Fitbit watch drawing takes place at SC convention.
1 for $5 or 3 for $10.
Click link to join us, purchase tickets, or follow on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC

Shop my TastefullySimple store.
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lcoley

Begin forwarded message: