[NFBofSC] Postponement of Convention Arrangements Committee Meeting

Melinda Jones melindajones0571 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 11:04:49 UTC 2023

Postponement of Convention Arrangements Committee Meeting

Dear Members of the Convention Arrangements Committee,
I regret to inform you that the upcoming committee meeting scheduled for
Tuesday, October 3rd at 7 PM has been postponed.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to hold the meeting as
planned. We understand the importance of our discussions and the valuable
contributions each of you brings to the committee. Rest assured, this
meeting will definitely take place at a later date.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your
understanding and flexibility. I will inform you of the rescheduled meeting
date as soon as it is confirmed.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me.

Thank you for your dedication to our convention arrangements, and we look
forward to reconvening soon.

Sincerely,

Janice Smith
Chairperson,