[NFBofSC] 📢 Announcement 📢

Melinda Jones melindajones0571 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 21:20:06 UTC 2023

📢 Announcement 📢

Hosted by the National Federation Of The Blind of South Carolina, Hampton
Chapter

Join us for our Outreach and Membership Drive Event!

📅 Date: October 14, 2023
⏰ Time: 10 AM - 12 noon
Location: Food Lion
1373 Elm st west
Hampton SC 29924
Come out and meet our Chapter Leadership Team and members.
This event is a special tribute in honor of Blind Equality Achievement
Month. Help us build a more inclusive and equal future for all.

Don't miss this opportunity to support the cause and become a part of our
community. We look forward to seeing you there! 🌟

Hampton Chapter president: Gregory Jones