[NFBofSC] The Cherokee county chapter of the NFB of SC Invites you all to a special event!

Jamie Allison nfbsccherokeejamie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 22:26:42 UTC 2023

The National Federation of the Blind

Of South Carolina

Cherokee County Chapter

Cordially invites everyone to a special celebration

in honor of Blind Equality Achievement Month and

White Cane Awareness Day, along with the 10th anniversary of the Cherokee
chapter’s reorganization.

The event will take place at the Cherokee County Administration Building
110 Railroad Ave. Gaffney from 10:00 am until 1:00 pm on Saturday, October
14th, 2023

Proclamations from the City of Gaffney and Cherokee County will be
presented, along with a feature speaker and other recognitions.

Food vendors will be available during the event, with some proceeds
benefiting the chapter.

Donations are also accepted.

We extend an extra special invitation to all NFB of SC chapters and
divisions that are within the upstate region of SC.

--
Jamie R. Allison, MAAA
She/her/hers

With love, hope, and determination we, in the National Federation of the
Blind, will turn our dreams into reality!