[NFBofSC] First annual sports camp fundraiser

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 20:35:20 UTC 2024

🌟 Join us in making a difference! We're thrilled to kickstart an annual Sports Camp For The Blind at our Rocky Bottom Retreat and Conference Center. But we need your support to make it happen.

Purchase a $20 ticket for our $1000 giveaway and stand a chance to win big! First place grabs $750, while second place takes home $250. Mark your calendars for August 17, 2024, in Columbia, South Carolina, where the drawing will take place. And here's the best part – you don't have to be present to win! As long as we have your contact info, you're in the running.

Grab your tickets hassle-free through PayPal or Zelle. Just head to  https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc  or use our email srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com  for Zelle payments. If using PayPal, please consider adding 3% more to cover our fees and if on Zelle, please consider adding $2 to cover fees.   Prefer traditional methods? Mail your check to Federation Center For The Blind, making sure to note "Sports And Rec Division Fundraiser" in the memo.

Let's ignite a friendly competition among NFB affiliates, divisions, and chapters! Challenge your group to participate – if your affiliate or division wins, the prize money goes back to you. It's a win-win for everyone!

Together, let's pave the way for inclusive and accessible sports for the blind. Your contribution could be the game-changer we need. Let's make this an annual tradition we can all be proud of! 🏆🌟
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC