[NFBofSC] Midlands Gives and Rocky Bottom Flyers

president at nfbofsc.org president at nfbofsc.org
Tue Apr 30 02:01:49 UTC 2024

Good Evening All,

Attached are two flyers that you can share with your contacts. These flyers
have been edited and now include the QR codes for individuals who wish to
scan to donate on Tuesday, May 7, 2024. Please share with your contacts. We
are seeking to match the $5,000 from the Cheerful Giver for the NFB of SC
and the Power Hour for Rocky Bottom.

Please let me know if you have questions or if we can assist in any way at
all.

My Best,

Marty

Marty R. McKenzie, President

National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina

119 S. Kilbourne Road

Columbia, SC 29205

Phone: 803-254-3777

Mobile: 843-939-8091