[NFBofSC] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: NOBBL January Meeting

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Jan 13 13:31:28 UTC 2024

Steve Cook

You are invited to join us on the 1st and 2nd Friday of each month at 8:00 PM Eastern for audio described movies using the below Zoom platform!

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777