[NFBofSC] Update #2 for 2024 NFB of SC Calendar of Events

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 11:08:00 UTC 2024

Just a reminder that SC get fit will only take place right now on Tuesdays at 5:30 PM. We have canceled Saturday mornings for the moment and may pick a different day in the future.
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC