[NFBofSC] Update #2 for 2024 NFB of SC Calendar of Events

Shannon Cook coffeequeensc1 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jan 16 01:41:35 UTC 2024

Thanks for that reminder.

From: NFBofSC <nfbofsc-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Lori Anne Coley via NFBofSC
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2024 6:08 AM
To: NFB of South Carolina Mailing List <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Lori Anne Coley <loriannecoley at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBofSC] Update #2 for 2024 NFB of SC Calendar of Events

Just a reminder that SC get fit will only take place right now on Tuesdays at 5:30 PM. We have canceled Saturday mornings for the moment and may pick a different day in the future.

Lori Anne Coley

803-316–9838

President:

NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.

Board member:

National Sports And Rec.  division

Secretary:

NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.

Click link to join us on social media.

Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC