[NFBofSC] Washington Seminar 2024

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Jan 25 11:10:24 UTC 2024

Washington Seminar is almost here! If you aren’t going to Washington, there is still a way for you to listen in on The Great Gathering In on Monday from 5 PM to 7 PM. The Zoom info is below. You can also stream it using your Amazon device by saying, “Alexa, play Nations Blind.” Here is all the info:

We are only a few days away from the Great Gathering-In and the official start of the 2024 Washington Seminar on Monday, January 29! Please be sure to visit our Washington Seminar page at  <http://nfb.org/Washington-seminar> nfb.org/Washington-seminar for all of the latest updates including the full event agenda, all of our fact sheets in four formats (Word, HTML, BRF, and audio), a description of the Holiday Inn Washington Capitol – National Mall, and a description of the United States Capitol Complex.

If you aren’t able to be at the Holiday Inn for the Great Gathering-In, you can still access it via Zoom or live stream.

Join via Zoom:
Web:  <https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/98156556455#success> https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/98156556455
Or one tap mobile :
US: +13017158592,,98156556455# US (Washington DC) or +13052241968,,98156556455# US
Webinar ID:  <https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/98156556455> 981 5655 6455

Access our live stream by asking your Amazon device to play "Nation's Blind."

You can also check out the Washington Seminar page on our site at  <https://www.NFBofPA.org/washington-seminar-2024/> https://www.NFBofPA.org/washington-seminar-2024/.