[NFBofSC] NABS March Town Hall This Sunday at 8:00 EST

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Mar 2 16:34:24 UTC 2024

Sharing for the students that may be on the list. If you know of any
students, please share this message with them.

Hey NABSters!

I hope everyone had a fabulous February!

Our next town hall will be taking place this Sunday, 03/03/2024 at 8:00 PM
EST in our usual zoom room. Here is a link to a google form where you can
submit any questions you may have; they can be about NABS itself or anything
blind student related. The form is anonymous with the option of including
your name and contact information. This can be a great way to get multiple
perspectives on a problem or help brainstorm ideas for self-advocacy. Feel
free to submit as many questions as you would like!

Form: https://forms.gle/67pAvT1cqTrBm95s8

 <https://zoom.us/my/blindstudents> NABS Zoom room

Hope to see you all there!

Lauren