[NFBofSC] next senior call for Minnesota

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Mar 14 10:07:45 UTC 2024

Attention all seniors and friends!

We were pleased to welcome people from throughout the U.S. for our last
senior call. We again invite all to join us next Tuesday afternoon for a
virtual gathering on Zoom.

Introducing the speaker: Shelley Coppel from South Carolina. Shelley is
secretary of our national Senior Division. But her real claim to fame is her
home management expertise. Shelley will share various tips she has learned
over the years around her kitchen and the rest of her home.

Have questions? Call Judy at 612-375-1625.

Tuesday, March 19: 3pm Central Daylight Time

Join Zoom Meeting
<https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/99025010224?pwd=Mlc4bVRpZlNKNXYxaWUwempWRjBzUT09>

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/99025010224?pwd=Mlc4bVRpZlNKNXYxaWUwempWRjBzUT09

Join by phone: (309) 205-3325

Meeting ID: 990 2501 0224

Passcode: 005642

One tap mobile: +13092053325,,99025010224#