[NFBOH-Cleveland] More from the National Senior Division: Amazon Echo!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 22:39:17 UTC 2017

Hey there all
Had to send this one out
If you have an amazon echo or even if not
this is earmarked for the senior crowd
A skit from SNL
Saturday Night Live
enjoy all

https://youtu.be/YvT_gqs5ETk

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have!
Facilitator of ECHO (Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
state affiliate board member
President of the senior division of the National Federation of the Blind of
New Jersey
President of the Technology division of the National federation of the Blind
of New Jersey
NFBNJ Newsline co-ordinator
jdegen16 at comcast.net

Quick Reply
To:nfb-seniors at nfbnet.org

Seasons Greetings!
--
Cheryl E. Fields

Secretary

National federation of the Blind of Cleveland

216-566-4317

cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com

nfbohio.org

nfb.org

I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the
National Federation of the Blind because my expectations are raised,
my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can
celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family.